Peace and quiet are valued by
everyone in the community.
ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING OR PETS
High Season (May through October)
$190 per night, with a five night minimum stay.*
$1200 for one week ($171.43 per night). Day 8 to 13 are an additional $165 per night.
$2200 for two weeks ($157.14 per night).
Low Season (most weeks from November through April, except holidays)
$175 per night, with a four night minimum*
$1000 for one week ($142.86 per night).
*$300 refundable security deposit is required at the time of reservation.
*$75 nonrefundable cleaning fee.
The Rainbow Rock Retreat is our families personal retreat that is made available to others for about 6 to 10 weeks throughout the year. The furniture and decor are high quality, as you would expect from a high end oceanfront suite.
Although we allow children, please
be aware that the Rainbow Rock Community places great value on the peace and tranquility of this majestic space. Please encourage quiet voices.
Rainbow Rock Retreat features:
- Accommodations for four with two bedrooms; featuring One King and one Queen-sized bed (there is also a twin-sized inflatable bed available).
- Gated entrance to community.
- High end furniture and appliances.
- Two well appointed bedrooms with down comforters and down pillows. Bed in Master has electric inclining mattress and flat screen LCD TV and DVD player.
- A wood burning fireplace.
- A well supplied kitchen with coffee-maker/grinder, Espresso/Cappuccino machine, food processor, tea warmer, toaster, ice-maker, kitchenware, pots, pans, fine china, glassware, silverware, etc. There are also spices for you to use in preparing cuisine.
- TV in both living room and master bedroom. DVD, basic cable, CD, USB/MP3/IPod dock.
- Washer, dryer, and dishwasher.
- Linens and towels are provided.
- A balcony overlooking the Pacific Ocean.
- Northwest Corner unit with LOTS OF GLASS to take in the ocean views.
- The Oregon Coast Trail can be entered directly from the property, with miles of dramatic coastline, depending only on how far you want to walk.
- A short meandering trail leads down the bluff to a beautiful isolated beach (benches to sit on along the way).
There are several other folks who rent their condominium at Rainbow Rock. In the spirit of sharing, we'd be happy to provide you with their contact information if we are unavailable on the days that you are seeking peaceful respite. While most of them offer good views, the Northwest-corner units, like that of Rainbow Rock Retreat are considered premium because they offer more views to the ocean and have windows on three sides of the unit. We offer one of the only Northwest-corner units for rent. Building A, B, D, and E face almost directly Southward, but still command great views. Building C, where Rainbow Rock Retreat is located, is the only building that faces more Westward (see picture below). Ultimately, you can't go wrong, view-wise, with any of them!
Of the few owners who do offer their condominium for rent, each differs with regard to how often they rent, and how much they charge. Rainbow Rock Retreat is toward the higher priced of those offered (but...we have down comforters, a cappuccino/espresso machine, high end furnishing, really cool giant binoculars, and more!).
We offer Rainbow Rock Retreat as a vacation rental to the public for no more than 10 weeks per year. We keep to a five night minimum during the high season and a four night minimum during low season.
We wish you the best in your search. The Southern Oregon Coast is a scenic American treasure. While it is always an adventure to get to this remote corner of the world, the beauty that awaits you on these rugged shores will be long remembered. Wherever you stay, we invite you to experience the pristine and scenic majesty that surrounds Rainbow Rock and the Wild Rivers Coast.
Peace and Tranquility,
Rainbow Rock Retreat
Below is a picture that also appears on the HOME page. I borrowed it from a site run by Busch Geotechnical Consultants, a firm the Rainbow Rock Condominium Association hired for some geotechnical studies. You can find them at http://www.buschgeotech.com/
You can see the wonderful placement of the condominium complex on the border of the Samuel H. Boardman State Park, where the beautiful Oregon Coastal Trail begins. Our Condo is the one that is facing more Westward (Look for the BLUE ARROW. It is the small third building, facing away from the camera). The remaining buildings face more Southward.