Available for use on a very limited basis throughout the year. Please contactDebbie at (702) 460-1929
(please leave a message if I don't answer)
or email us at:
Rainbow Rock Retreat features:
- Gated entrance.
- Two well appointed bedrooms.
- A wood burning fireplace.
- A well supplied kitchen with microwave, coffee-maker/grinder, food processor, tea warmer, toaster oven, ice-maker, kitchenware, pots, pans, fine china, glassware, silverware, and numerous spices for you to use in preparing cuisine.
- DVD, basic cable, stereo and CD player in Living Room.
- DVD, basic cable and flat screen TV in Master Bedroom.
- Washer, dryer, and dishwasher.
- A balcony overlooking the Pacific Ocean.
- Lots of glass to take in the ocean views.
- The Oregon Coast Trail can be entered directly from the property, with miles of dramatic coastline, depending only on how far you want to walk. See the slide show in "Cape Ferrelo" section above.
- A short meandering trail leads down the bluff to a beautiful isolated beaches (benches to sit on along the way).
Pictures - Inside
You will have use of a mounted Carl Zeiss designed, Oberwerk 100mm high power binocular.
Wood Burning Fireplace!
For availability click here
Back inclines with separate remotes (right and left). There is also a massage function.
Rainbow Rock Retreat is a family owned condominium that is offered as a vacation rental for no more than 12 weeks per year. The private gated Rainbow Rock Condominium Complex is about two miles North of Brookings, Oregon and is directly on the Oregon Coast. The Community sits atop a Bluff, magnifying the magestic views of the Southern Oregon Coast. Brookings, Oregon is just 6 miles North of the California Border. The Brookings, Oregon/Rainbow Rock area is within a short drive to the most scenic California Redwood Groves, including Jedediah Smith State Park Giant Redwood Grove, about 30 minutes away and The Redwood National Park, just 40 minutes away. Brookings, Oregon is also at the Southern most tip of Oregon's Wild Rivers Coast, and features the most scenic 30 mile stretch of coastline found in the Pacific Northwest, and possible all of the Continental US. Rainbow Rock Retreat is on a 13 acres and borders the Samuel H. Boardman State Park, an 11 mild scenic coastal park. The Oregon Coastal Trail begins at the border of the Rainbow Rock Retreat property and extends the length of the park, and beyond. The trail offers both forested and scenic ocean vistas. In the two miles between Rainbow Rock and Brookings, Oregon, is Harris Beach State Park, one of the more photographed shorelines in Oregon. To the North, is Lone Ranch Beach and Cape Ferrelo, both magnificent and scenic. Approximately 15 miles North is the Beautiful Pistol River scenic shoreline and Cape Sebastian. Gold Beach, Oregon is approximately 30 minutes North of Rainbow Rock Retreat.
The scenic location and wonderful accommodations provided by Rainbow Rock Retreat make it a remarkable and memorable place to retreat to for romance, peace, and serenity.
In the Master Bedroom there is a flat screen LCD TV with a DVD Player and Cable (there is also a TV DVD player, and Stereo in Living Room)
Yes, it seems silly to show you the bathroom sinks, but here they are!